Monday, December 15, 2008

Tagged!

1) do you think you're hot?
I wish I am hot. Even though I know a person like me, can never possibly be hot, ever. :P A girl can only dream.

2) upload your favourite picture of you!
#1
#2#3

#4
3) why do you like that picture?
#1 cos i aspire to be like her.
#2 i love taking pics with my high school friends!
#3 cos i perasan i look chinese here
#4 same like above and add in, with the one i love! *malu*

4)
when was the last time you ate pizza?
last night. my mom made it, yumms to mom's pizza!

5)
the last song you listened to?
dekat class, lady gaga's just dance, baby!

6)
what are you doing right now besides this?
halfway doing momento design work, la la..

7)
what name would you prefer besides yours?
Rihanna, definitely. ;) haha, no lah. I wouldn't trade my oh-so-byk-benda-you-can-do-with-it name with anything else. Eg: Japanese Oricon Chart -> Japanese ORAIcon Chart

people i tag
#1 meen
#2 dhivia
#3 amelia
#4 niklas
#5 saffy

8)
who is number 1?
A good friend, ex roommate.. Meen's a crazy shopper! A must have shopping partner ;)

9)
number 3 is having a relationship with?
everyone! open relationship seriously rules man :D

10)
say something about number 5?
My bestest best best friend whom I have not seen for one year plus. And i'll be meeting her on the 2nd of january. or maybe 26th of december, if she's not too jet-lagged from her flight.

11)
how about number 4?
my twin brother, from different parents. tee heee~

12)
who is number 2?
My bestest friend jugak! She's like anti prefect back in Sri Aman, but I know deep down she loves me and only me, so, she's anti prefect but not anti-rai! :D kan dv?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home