Thursday, February 26, 2009

1,2 & 3

Tuesday - I drove my sisters to school and to work. Picked up a few items for the "top secret project for the mom!". Kankan picked me up after Maghrib and was safe and sound back in TBP.

Wednesday - We girls & guys went to Pyramid for .. Ice skating! It was brilliant, I didn't fell, not once :P That's cos I move straight and couldn't do the pro's move. At night, we celebrated Rafiq's (my aniki!) birthday. :)

Thursday (today) - I'm in PJ y'all! Home sweet home~ got some top secret project. Le sigh~ I love home internet *heart*

Tomorrow's the BIG day you guys. I'm sooo scared.. Praying for the best for me, myself and I and also to all of you too! Hope we'll get good results and please, hope we passed all of those nasty papers we sat for. Let's go to Japan! 行きましょう!^-^

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home