Monday, March 2, 2009

Jai Ho!

First and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS to all 86 of us who will be flying off to Japan this coming 21st and 22nd of March. Well done you guys, here's a pat on the back for each of you. *pats*

Since result is out and we're just waiting to go off, I've watched a couple of movies and re-watched a few. This holiday's movie favourite has to be the 8 oscars award winning movie, Slumdog Millionaire. I love the plot, they made everything so realistic. You can actually see the real slums in India.. It's like Indonesia a bit. The rich are so bloody rich, and as for the poor, they're very very poor. :( The kids - Jamal child actor, Salim child actor & Latika child actor did such a great job! Seriously, they can go far in Hollywood or maybe, Bollywood for a start.

The reason why I'm blogging this is because I wanna show off something to you guys. Guess what? I have a friend who looks exactly like that Jamal actor. Like for real.



Left picture: my good friend, Sanjit.
Right picture: Dev Patel aka Jamal K. Malik (Slumdog Millionaire)

I admit, Bollywood isn't my cup of tea but this one, it's different. No lovey dovey stupid dance on the train or behind the tree scene. But when Dev appeared, O_____________O *jaw dropped*, first thing on my mind was "Sanjit?". Hahaha! They look so much alike! I want Sanjit's autograph! Dannng, I won't be seeing him anytime soon :(

Anyhow, this movie is like the must watch movie. It's on the International Screen listing in GSC. ;) Check it out and tell me you like Jamal too, okay?

I'm waiting for my award winning "Jai Ho" mp3 to finish download ni.

Toodles you guys. Happy holiday!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Konekonomike said...

haah la rai!
sejibik!!
pstuh,omedetou~
xsia2 kite trun uti siang & mlm kan?
ngee ^^v

March 3, 2009 at 1:00 AM  
Blogger eD said...

...

Like father like son.

Jom cari pelanduk dua serupa yang Kanda punya lak. Tengok Rai boleh cam tak.

March 3, 2009 at 3:04 AM  
Blogger Rai said...

@ suhi ; a'ah~ *sniff sniff* kite siap buat uti mcm rumah sendiri lg. huhu~ memang penat la turun everyday. wawa pun, omedetou! huhu! :DD

@ eD ; ngadeee. slalu nak cari pasal with me. :P dah try x the kl hop on hop off bus ride? rm19 rasenye..

March 3, 2009 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Sanjit said...

Rai, I just realized u had a blog =P
And while reading it nampak pulak my gambar!!! Adoi =P

March 5, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home