Tuesday, March 3, 2009

ronggeng

I went out with Kankan & Boboy today. This is what we did.



What I do best, bowling & makan at Murni. Tee hee~ the boys kindly "kidnapped" me from my house & brought me over to 1u and we played 2 games of bowling and window shopped. Before you guys make any assumption of the pics above, H stands for Hannah, K is Kankan & B is Boboy and I'm a shy girl who doesn't like her pic to be taken ALONE. -_-;; Now I feel guilty after having Nasi Lemak Ayam (can't finish), Mango Special and a bit of Kankan's Roti Hawaii. I eat a lot. lol. At least my tummy is all filled and very full. I still owe Kankan his birthday present (I'm working on it you see~) and my Atok's birthday is coming up this Friday.

It's been awhile since I last blogged about Gossip Girl or that Chuck Bass. So, here's the preview of Gossip Girl episode 18.

Lesson #22 : BASS-TALK



Bass-hole, Bass-tard & Mother Chucker. Haha!

Lesson #39 : BLAIRANOID



In this lesson, there's a subtopic called Dorot-abuse. :D Oh mother chucker, so funny! Can't wait for March 16! All new episodes of Gossip Girl. ;)

xoxo. Love you guys.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home