Friday, March 6, 2009

Dearest Atok

Happy xxth Birthday Atok! :)))
Your cucu here loves you :-*

  • 1u - 3 days in a row. tonight MAY be the 4th day if I'm getting my luggage today
  • slumdog millionaire - TWICE baby :) dev patel is starting to grow on me..
  • cumi went for her hotel spa treatment today. she's quiet & doesn't scratch herself that much
  • I still need to get shoes (ugh, for convo) & do more shoppings.
  • Almost a week of holiday and all I bought was a sweater and my toiletries. lol :)
I'm gonna go eat dinner now. Kthxbye.

/edit
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

My blog is safe for all :)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger eD said...

"..all I bought was a sweater and my toiletries"

Means ur holiday is unproductive. Lol. :D

March 7, 2009 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Rai said...

hahaha

exactly!! :) but i ate a lot of msian food~

wooooooo~ sampai penat dh nak makan :P

March 7, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home